Contact SERVPRO of St. Cloud!
Microscopic mold spores can naturally occur both indoor and outdoor. Due to this, it makes it exceedingly difficult to remove all mold from a residential home or commercial business building. However, when mold remediation is conducted it reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere – indoor & outdoor
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air
- Mold can enter your home through windows/doors, clothing, pets, etc.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold colonies can produce allergens & irritants
- Mold can produce a strong & musty odor
- Mold growth can be supported by higher-than-normal indoor humidity
If your residential home or commercial business building is experiencing any mold issues, contact SERVPRO of St. Cloud. Our crew will come out to inspect and assess the property with the appropriate training and specialized equipment.
Signs of mold? Call SERVPRO of St. Cloud at (320) 248 – 5400!