Using Safety Tips in Home Fire
Fires can become life-threatening in only a matter of two minutes, that is why it is necessary to practice fire safety tips.
1. Create digital copies of valuable documents and records
2. Sleep with your door closed
3. Understand how to properly use and maintain a fire extinguisher
4. Consider installing an automatic fire sprinkler system in your residence
5. Make sure your smoke alarms are up to standard and test batteries monthly
All of these safety tips are tips, but are not guarantee to prevent any matter.
If a fire is still to occur, like it did in this St. Cloud home, call SERVPRO of St. Cloud to clean and repair the damage.
We are available 24/7, and can be reached at (320) 248-5400!