Thermal fog after a fire
A grease fire occurred at a local restaurant causing damage to the kitchen and dining room area. The fire department responded and soot was seen throughout the entire area. In addition, a strong fire odor was present. SERVPRO of St. Cloud responded and placed air scrubbers, hydroxl machine and was able to thermal fog to remove the smoke odor. The owners were pleased with the work. The video shows the process of thermal fogging the building. Should you have a fire at your home or business, contact SERVPRO of St. Cloud at (320) 248-5400. We are available 24/7 to help in your time of need.