Emergency READY Profile
Want your business to be prepared in an emergency situation?
SERVPRO of St. Cloud is dedicated to helping others when they are in an emergency situation. We are also dedicated to helping others before an emergency. SERVPRO of St. Cloud helps others before an emergency by going into businesses and creating an ERP. An ERP, Emergency READY Profile, is created by gathering information and documents that will be critical when an emergency occurs. We will also tag the businesses direct gas and water shut off.
Why the SERVPRO ERP?
* A no cost assessment of your facility.
* It was designed to contain only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
* Establishes SERVPRO of St. Cloud as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
* Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
* Provides facility details, such as shut-off valve locations, important areas, and priority contact information.
This is a free service, if you are interested in getting your business prepared call SERVPRO of St. Cloud at (320) 248-5400 to set up a time! We are available 24/7!